How Can We Help You?
We have a range of In-Home Pet Services to help cater to the needs of your animals and help to give you peace of mind while you’re away from home.
We are happy to help in any way we can and strive to go that extra mile to make your time away as stress-free and relaxing as possible.
All of our services can be tailored to suit your specific requirements.
Areas We Service
Areas serviced range from Upper Hutt, Lower Hutt – now including Wainuiomata – Petone, Central Wellington areas and Central City, as far North West as Tawa and South as Roseneath/Newtown. If you are unsure whether we service your area, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.
Services We Provide
For Pricing or more detailed information, please click the relevant links below
The Following Services are Inclusive in the Standard Pet Feeding rate and pricing:
– Initial Consultation and Key Collection Meeting – unless outside our serviced areas, then usual key collection charges will apply. If you are unsure of whether we service your area, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us
– Washing all food and water containers and refreshing food and water each visit
– Clearing litter trays
– Administering medications
– Clearing mailbox
– Watering INDOOR plants
– Regular text and/or email updates while you’re away for peace of mind
– Twice daily visits include rotating curtains and lights
– And of course … LOTS of pats and cuddles!
We Also Provide The Following Services
– Extended Visits: $30 1 hr visit
– Nail Clipping: $5 per pet when booked with a visit
– Worming and De-Fleaing: Complimentary when booked with a visit and own products are supplied
– Subsequent Meetings and Key Collections: $15 Initial Meeting & Key Collection is FREE
– Fresh Milk on home arrival: POA
– NB: Minimum charge of $15 applies
We look forward to hearing from you and servicing all your pet care requirements.